Watch the video to get an immersive feel for the lifestyle this home affords and it's best features.
* Newly renovated 3 bed 1.5 bath home
* Fully fenced 1846sqm block
* Only 2 minutes from Mooloolah Valley township
* Plenty of storage with double bay shed, garage, carport, and man-cave shed
* Flat block perfect for outdoor activities
* Low maintenance pool
* Stunning outdoor dining and lounge area
* Brand new kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, including gas stove
* Two separate entertainment areas
* Built-in bar and wardrobes in all rooms
* Separate access from the road
* New waste treatment system, LED lights, fans, and electric gate
* Beautiful, low maintenance gardens
* Move-in ready
The flat block is perfect for all outdoor activities, and you'll be able to cool off in the gorgeous low maintenance, newly-installed pool on hot summer days. The stunning outdoor pergola is perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying a sunset drink with the family.
Inside, you'll find a brand new kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, including an eye-catching 5-burner gas stovetop. Either side of the kitchen sits a lounge room and dining room, providing separate living spaces, yet keeping an open-flow feel. The built-in bar adds a touch of luxury, along with the new appliances installed throughout ie new fans, air-conditioning, LED lights etc. Each bedroom is made complete with built-in robes for added storage.
With two seperate entrances to the property, opportunities like a secondary dwelling are possible (STCA). The new waste treatment system and electric gate all add to the convenience and comfort of this home. The beautiful yet low maintenance gardens complete the picture, and you'll be able to move straight in with nothing to do!Situated only 2 minutes from the Mooloolah Valley township, you'll find the local IGA, butcher, baker post office, country club and the train station that offers a route directly to Brisbane all at your finger tips. With some of Sunshine Coasts best beaches only 25 minutes away and just a short 15 minute drive to Maleny, 20 Eudlo Road has the best of both worlds.
Don't miss this opportunity to own your dream home in a location that will only continue grow in value! Call Sam Noble today on 0401 267 782 to arrange a viewing.