Watch the video to get an immersive feel for the lifestyle this home affords and it's best features.
- The ultimate Hampton residence surrounded by lush rainforest
- Designer-style kitchen featuring an eye-catching Calcutta Caesarstone 40mm island bench
- Two master bedrooms with ensuites and walk-in robes
- Ample on-site parking
- Large 24m x 8.5m air-conditioned shed space perfect to hire out, or to run your home-based business from
- 3 bathrooms, 3 storage rooms and a kitchen/café area run off the side of this vast shed space
- A 200sqm open space under the house perfect for creating a dual-living space, or into a separate playroom
- Verdant lawns and gardens with a picturesque dam
- DA approvals are in place for different business ventures
Welcome to 1 Main Creek Road, Tanawha – a property that plays host to not only a private and tastefully designed residence, but also home-based business opportunities. Nestled in lush gardens on a 4725sqm block of land with a dam, enjoy a flat, useable lawn perfect for entertaining, a 24m x 8.5m fully air-conditioned shed providing a great space for your home-based business, and a tastefully designed Hamptons-style home that sits above a multi-purpose space (also commercially zoned).
If you have been seeking a property to call home that offers ample storage space or a large shed to work from, look no further! The shed space is convenient and accessible, and includes 3 toilets, 3 storage rooms off to the side, a kitchen/café area, air-conditioning throughout, and opens out onto a deck that overlooks the picturesque lawn and gardens beyond.
The home itself has been tastefully designed with a flexible layout, spacious bedrooms, an expansive and stylish kitchen, and multiple living spaces. Features include a gorgeous 40mm Calcutta Caesarstone benchtop, a fireplace in the main lounge that warms the entire house in the winter, two master suites with their own ensuites and walk-in robes, ornate cornicing throughout, and quality fixtures and fittings.
Current commercial DA Approvals are in place to make this beautiful property an outstanding opportunity to run a home-based business. The current DA approvals include various opportunities for a Bed and Breakfast, cafe or coffee shop, retail area, sales office, art gallery or museum, plus more!
This property truly offers possibilities for every buyer seeking a beautiful, private home within 15 minutes of almost everything the Sunshine Coast has to offer! Ideal for someone working from home, or a family merely after sufficient work and shed space whilst living in a highly coveted location.